Designation : Associate Consultant – HR Implementation
Responsible for handling all HR generalist functions at the client location viz; Recruitment, T&D, Induction & Orientation, Joining & Exit formalities, Payroll Administration, HRMIS, Employee Retention, Employee Engagement activities, HR Reports, Presentation & document maintenance, day-to-day HR Administration, grievances handling etc:
- Managing the recruitment life-cycle for sourcing the right talent from diverse sources
- Implementation of the Performance Management System in stipulated time frame
- Responsible for Training and Development initiatives viz. TNI, Training Calendar, Training Administration etc.
- Responsible for Employees Confirmation/ Increments and Transfer / promotion processes.
- Managing & maintaining the employee personal files & data.
- Design & implementation of various employee retention programmes to manage, retain and engage the best workforce
- Determine motivation & satisfaction levels of employees through HR skip level meetings, personal interactions & surveys, counselling team members etc.
- Timely redress of grievances of employees and identify areas of likely loopholes and initiating corrective measures
- Design, Planning, Organizing, Implementation & Coordination of appropriate rewards & recognition programs
- Foster Team Spirit through celebration of various events & festivals.
- Prepare & maintain various HR dashboards in line with client requirements and suggest improvements
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to reassign duties and responsibilities to this role in future.
Location: Mumbai / Delhi