Designation : Associate Consultant – Recruitment
- Understanding the client organization's manpower requirements and detailing of specific mandates, thereafter to formulate overall plan to meet the requisite standards for recruitment. This involves developing a search strategy, sourcing candidates, interviewing, assessing and recommending them to the client.
- Responsible to execute the assignments by screening the existing database, developing a research strategy and conducting thorough research. This involves sourcing and talking to the relevant candidate base for each assignment till successful completion.
- Responsible for managing the recruitment full cycle viz; Sourcing, leading and managing the candidate interview, facilitating offer and onboarding process
- Should have excellent Communication skill and should be presentable.
- Computer Savvy (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Proactive, Team player, Goal oriented, Self-motivated and Disciplined.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to reassign duties and responsibilities to this role in future.