Designation : Internship - HR
We are hiring HR Interns for a variety of internship opportunities. Paid internships are full time for three months with the potential for future full time employment.
Our Internship experience provides a hands-on HR experience, while developing critical skills necessary for future success in professional career. During your time here, you will be contributing to our live projects / assignments.
The intern will be involved in the following:
- Regularly interact with Stratagyns’ project team members.
- Involvement in other HR and people related projects which may be identified at the time
- Assist in the design, implementation, analysis and report writing of projects.
- Assist in the preparation of workshops held for clients
- Assist with the preparation for the mid-year review and talent review process for various client assignments
- Researching issues and developing recommendations to resolve immediate challenges.
- Currently pursuing Degree or PG in Management/Psychology/Business/Human Resources or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal skills. Articulate and possess excellent command in written & spoken English.
- Meticulous, analytical and good attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently under tight deadline.
- Knowledge of Human Resource organisational policies and practices.
- Strong organisation skills and work disciplines, ability to complete tasks within required time frames and respond effectively under pressure.
- Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to reassign duties and responsibilities to this role in future.
Location: Mumbai / Delhi