Designation : Freelance Recruiter
- Interact with assigned clients to understand requirements
- Screening resumes thoroughly w.r.t JD specifications, evaluating requisite qualification, total relevant experience, current previous companies, company profiles, current work location etc.
- Short-listing the best qualified profiles by conducting telephonic interview with candidates, analysing authentication of resume, evaluating technical expertise, communication skills, attitude, confidence/stress level, willingness, reason/need for change, career objective, expectation level, minimum joining time, relocation status flexibility.
- Emailing relevant resume to client’s with all required details.
- Preparing & guiding candidates for the interview
- Coordination for scheduling interviews, compensation negotiation for shortlisted candidates till position closure and candidates joining
- Ensuring completion of joining formalities and validation of documents of new joinee
- Should have excellent communication skill
- Preferably having prior recruitment experience [ non IT / IT ] for positions from mid to senior levels (top management)
- Candidate not required to have their own database but should have own laptop / desktop and internet
- Candidate has to have good analysing and evaluation skills.
- Experience in handling positions from mid to senior level
- This is purely a performance commission based role (commission 25 % - 45 % of the total billing per closure). This is meant for people who are strictly looking for work from home.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to reassign duties and responsibilities to this role in future.