Performance Management System
A well defined Performance Management System which maps organizational goals is one of the major challenges that many organizations face today. At most times, the disconnect between individual performance targets and overall business goals makes this process mechanical and a mere formality.
Performance Management System is essential to the success of every organization because it influences the efforts expended by its employees, which in turn, drives bottom-line business results. A robust Performance Management System promotes consistent and transparent communication within the organization.
We develop Performance Management Systems customized to the specific needs of every organization and which help in enhancing employee performance, and motivation.
To this end when it comes to Performance Management Systems Stratagyn assists companies to:
- Enforce alignment with company’s Key Objectives (Key Result Areas (KRAs) / Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Targets, etc.).
- Design flexible, easy to implement Performance Management System
- Implement the system, providing them with the necessary support throughout all stages.
Challenges faced by Organisations
- Operational strategy of the organisation is not decided and / or not communicated internally within the organisation.
- Operational performance indicators are not sufficiently linked with the organisation’s operational strategy.
- Performance indicators are set separately by individual departments / units of the organisation, and there is no common performance monitoring system.
- Managers and employees are unable to give definite explanations about the connection between their activities and the strategy of the organisation and criteria used for the evaluation of their efforts
- Limited performance or unexpected change in performance.
- Interconnection between the strategic and operational planning is not clear, the objectives across the levels are not interlinked.
- Establishment and calculation of operational performance indicators is performed on a non-systematic basis without regular re-assessment
- There is no clear responsibility for the implementation of indicators.
Solutions offered by Stratagyn
- Development of a relevant organisation performance measurement and management system
- Establishment of operational performance indicators for different levels of the organisation’s objectives.
- Assistance in drafting requirements applicable in choosing and implementing the IT solution designed to calculate and manage operational performance indicators.
- Outlining the organization structure and developing job description for each position.
- Creating objective performance evaluation process with defined KRAs
- Linking employee's knowledge, skills, and abilities with the organization's human capital needs and business objectives.
- Providing individuals with the tools necessary to focus on short-term and long-term goals that contribute to both career and organizational success.
- Designing reward & recognition framework integrated with Performance Management System
- Developing streamlined and strategically aligned budgets and forecasts
- Helping motivate and retain employees with rewards linked to strategic goals
- Support the organization in developing and sustaining a culture that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and team performance
- A meaningful Performance Management System will foster an environment for your organization that encourages employees and managers to effectively learn, solve problems, communicate, and hold each other accountable for success.
An organisation's strategy is a map that helps each employee in the organization to recognise the purpose of their activities and the expectations placed on them.
Each successful strategy must be accompanied by a clear implementation plan, defining responsibilities and indicators against which to measure progress.
Our performance management system can pinpoint where your performance management process is failing to deliver on its stated objectives. It can help you determine what actions would positively move the needle in helping to promote engagement, retention, performance and career paths in key workforce segments.
With Stratagyn’s proven methodologies, we can help you implement a performance management framework that will not only improve performance, but make it measurable, sustainable and visible to all key stakeholders of the organisation.
To learn more, contact us on +91-9820918899 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org