Designation : Client Management Manager
As a Client Management Manager, you will assume responsibility for managing 8-10 HR Outsourcing / Project Clients. Also ensure facilitation of value creation for the Clients through various HR Interventions.
The Client Management Manager position is a senior level role that serves as a primary business liaison for HR Solutions between Stratagyn and its clients. While the role is multifaceted, the Client Management Manager has overall accountability and responsibility for Stratagyn’s relationship with the clients. At a strategic level, the Client Management Manager is expected to develop an in-depth understanding of her/his client’s business and support the strategies & plans that senior management will deploy to drive desired business outcomes.
At a functional level, the Client Management Manager serves as an integrator ensuring that the various Stratagyn team members are client focused, providing & managing consulting and operational aspectsat the client location and delivering a high quality service.
- Manages a portfolio of 8-10 Client Accounts representing Stratagyn’s HR Solutions;
- Works closely with Clients and interacts with appropriate levels at client location, including HR, Finance, Technology and other leadership roles for ensuring proper integration;
- Leads strategic client planning to drive service excellence and revenue growth;
- Serves as a trusted partner of the client, while balancing the needs of Stratagyn
- Leverages Stratagyns team members to provide a high level of consistent and responsive service;
- Manages market and client intelligence for assigned clients;
- Measures the team performance and develops the capabilities and competencies for improving efficiency.
- Ensures client satisfaction in line with the agreed SLAs with the client
- Strong business acumen that correlates with developing innovative solutions that responds to HR needs in support of the business
- 8-10 years of experience in independently managing HR Department in previous assignment(s)
- Broad content knowledge across HR consulting and outsourcing solutions (e.g. PMS, Rewards, Talent Management, Policies, Compliances etc)
- Demonstrates strong account management, and consultative skills.
- Demonstrates confidence and personal impact with internal and external clients.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to reassign duties and responsibilities to this role in future.
Location: Mumbai / Delhi